This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website and on any website operated by the company
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this website
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this website, which provide dedicated non-browser based interaction between you and this website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any website operated by any third party; or ;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on]the website
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our website.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We know your information is sensitive and we make every effort to only gather as much information as needed to provide our services. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number; and/or
- (“personal information”), that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through the website, including information regarding usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US. We may collect information from you when you register to use our website, use our social media platforms, or otherwise communicate with us. We may also ask you for information when you request information regarding our services. Additionally, you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website.
INFORMATION WE GET FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES. When you log onto our website, we may automatically collect information such as your computer type, operating system name and version and device manufacturer. We may also collect your IP address, a number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using by your Internet Service Provider. The information we collect automatically may include personal information and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES. We may collect information about you from third parties, including from public databases, social media platforms and other third parties.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our website and its content to you;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the terms and conditions of any program you may select;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- When leaving reviews or interacting with us on third party social media websites, the information you choose to provide may be displayed publicly;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
Notifications and Communications from our Website
When you sign up to receive updates from us, you will receive an email notification confirming your registration. Thereafter, you will receive emails from us about topics we think may interest you. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please opt out in any email you receive from us or email us at email@example.com.
USE OF WEBSITE BY MINORS
Our website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years of age. No one under the age of eighteen (18) may provide any information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from an individual under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to protecting your personal information through commercially reasonable means. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Such measures include engaging a third party managed hosting platform. If you have any reason to believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. [We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the website.]
This language can be deleted if you do not allow public postings on your website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
RIGHT TO DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. California residents have the right to request the deletion of Personal Information as described in Section 1798.105(a) of the CCPA. We may not delete some or all Personal Information if such Personal Information is necessary for us to:
- complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide Services requested by the consumer, or to otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- otherwise use the consumer’s Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the Personal Information.
RIGHT TO REQUEST DISCLOSURE OF DATA COLLECTION AND SHARING PRACTICES; RIGHT TO ACCESS. We explain (i) the categories of information we collect and the sources of that information under Collection of Information above; (ii) how we use your information under Use of Information above; and (iii) how we may share information under Disclosure of Information below. We do not sell your personal information.
You may request to receive additional details regarding how we collect, use, and share your Personal Information or request to receive specific pieces of information that we have collected about you by contacting us as provided under Contacting Us below. The CCPA provides the right to not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights.
Please note that we will seek to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you in order to ensure the security of your personal information. For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
If a European Union resident wants to make any of the requests described below, such as access and deletion, he or she may contact us as provided under Contacting Us below.
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Revolution Selling LLC